Opportunity: Post-Doctoral Research Fellow
HEARD is looking to appoint a Post-Doctoral Research Fellow on a 1-year fixed-term scholarship commencing January 2022. The purpose of the scholarship is to support HEARD in its role on focusing on psycho-social and behavioral issues associated with adherence to ART among young people living with HIV. Focal Area: SHRH/HIV programming, specifically focusing on psycho-social factors associated with Antiretroviral Adherence among People Living with HIV and members of sexual minority populations.
• A PhD in a relevant discipline (psychology, economics, development studies, and other relevant
social sciences) awarded within the last 5 years or recently submitted.
• A research track record in social and or behavioural research in relation to HIV and/or publication
• Keen to work in collaboratively with other academics, NGO’s and target group organizations.
• Strong analytical and writing skills in English, demonstrated through high-quality peer-reviewed
• Understanding of social and structural issues related to the management of HIV in Eastern and
APPLICATIONS & QUERIES
• Closing date: Friday, 12th November 2021
• Complete application form here
• Email application form/s to Robyn-Lee Wagner, email@example.com, 031 260 7873
• For formal inquiries about the position contact Professor Kaymarlin Govender